The American Nedicine Licensing Board is the governing authority for the field of Nedicine.
Requirements for Licensure as Doctor of Ňedicine®:
In order to be eligible for a professional license as Doctor of Ňedicine an applicant must meet the following requirements:
1. Applicant must hold a doctorate degree in the field of nedicine with an educational course of study of not less than 1,200 hours (120 credits).
2. Applicant must successfully complete the United States Licensing Examination given by the American Ňedicine Board of Examiners.
3. Applicant must successfully complete a preceptorship of 500 hours (50 credits).
4. Applicant must submit all required documents.
5. Applicant must submit a $1000 fee with a completed application.
The certification mark below issued by the United States government of the United States of America specifically authorizes the American Nedicine Licensing Board to issue professional licenses as Doctor of Ňedicine® in all 50 states including the territories within the jurisdiction and control of the United States of America.
Go to “Popular Links” Click on “Trademark Check Status/Document (TSDR)”